Monday, May 07, 2007

 

Link-De-Dink-Dink (Think Dragnet)

BHT spent the better part of the weekend discussing Brian Beckwith's (President of the Evangelical Theology Society)reconversion to Roman Catholicism. All I an say is way too many of us confuse our church institution and theology with our Lord. It makes me very sad.

OK, I thought this kind of stuff had been totally discredited a couple of decades ago. (HT: Holy Coast) But apparently, some of his buddies are willing to take it a step further, declaring children 'bad for the planet.' Isn't this where ideas about master races and genocides get started?

SALUTE!

Well, given the movie box office over the weekend, are we surprised?

Suing over the perfect job. Go figure.

Why didn't I think of that?

Linked because my inner-geek demands it.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory