Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Out Of Cute Link Post Title Links

There are a lot of things that have wrent the church asunder - this should not be one of them. This helps explain why.

I can see both sides of the whole Mil-blogging thing. It is the most valuable tool the military has in the very real part of the war on the home front, but OPSEC is of equal value. So, the best take I have seen to date is Dadmanly. The military is not stupid - they will find the right place to land.

Making taking a dump fun again.

I've slept through fire and earthquake, but...

Dr. Loveless lives.

Bad photogrpahy creates legend.

Cool pics!

As long as they do not use them in the cafeteria.

I've been doing this for years.

How I got out.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory