Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

Quiz-Link

Whose buried in Grant's Tomb?

Hold 'em tight.

I love math! Did you know one average bowel movement is equivalent to 4.00E-4 of a Right Whale testicle. Now that is math a man has got to know.

Ain't science fun! I should tell you about the other things I have artificially produced in a lab....

The scene they left out of 'Snakes On A Plane.'

What color was Custer's white horse?

This could explain why we have no children.

I love the law.

It would catch me!

Dinner is served.

Who does the Jefferson Memorial honor?

Congratulation Jacques. (Think about it...)

I hate it when the only jokes I can think of are filthy.

Dumbing down?

If God is all-powerful, can He make a rock so big that He cannot lift it?

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory