Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Sliding Into The Weekend Links

This may be one of the more important environmental things you read this year. Pay close attention.

Down the slope to hell we slide. Ask Dr. Moreau.

Whatever you do, do not click here. I cannot believe somebody would post that with a smiley face embedded.

NEW HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not mess with these people.

Joe Carter and the perfect Friday stuff.

What's the difference between a python and a creature?

I've been in a few pubs where I found plain english signs confusing.

And its name is Jonah.

What's your pet project? Besides, what version of the Enterprise are we talking about here?

You know, maybe we ought to ban smoking if the anti-smoking forces are going to get this tasteless. "If I cannot limit your freedom I shall tastelessly and grossly beat you to death with it."

For some strange reason I hope this continues to escalate. It could get really funny.

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory