Sunday, May 06, 2007

 

Spidey 3 Links

The movie was, frankly, better than expected, but still not that good. It was the superhero equivalent of the space opera. Melodrama substituing for genuine drama; stick figures for characters. Now that is not all bad, I think much in comics now is too deep and not enough fun, but the melodrama centered on the love relationships instead of the action, that's the genuine big oops in this film. But they are making money hand-over-fist. Maybe IV will settle down? And believe me with this kind of cash involved, there will be a IV.

The single and extraordinary highlight of the entire film was Stan Lee's actually getting a line for his cameo in this film and that line was: "'Nuff Said" I applauded, and the crowd of 15 and under looked at me like I was from another planet. Their loss.

Why they hate us? Talk about majoring in the minors....

YES!

Could this spell the end of this? Let's hope not!

Given the events of yesterday, this may not be wholly appropriate, but I have an absolute fascination with this kind of stuff. (HT: Instapundit) I guess it comes from psending my elementary school years in Amarillo, TX. Anyway, Enjoy:





Related Tags: , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory