Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Things Are Finally Settling Down Links

Eugenics has made it to America. I think God is crying. And yet stories like this appear. The mind boggles.

Where was the church? Think about it.

This would be funny if...he underlying politics were not so horrifying.

Apparenlty, due to failing support, Greenpeace now includes fish amongst its due-paying membership? I wonder how they pay their dues?

This means war!

The ultimate office accessory.

Life is like this sometimes. I know you know the feeling.

If you read this:
"After a few beers, you can‘t really tell the difference,"
Do not eat it - I repeat, do NOT eat it.

"Too stupid to live" is supposed to be a euphemism.

Obviously, he has been on the same diet I have for the last few years.

Matt's procrastinating - quite well I might add. Personal fav.

Ain't science fun?

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory