Sunday, June 03, 2007

 

My Dad Is Not Doing Well...

We have been told that a "pull the plug" decision may, if things continue as they are, be a couple of days away.

I hate sin right now, I mean really hate. Clearly sin is what puts us in a place where what actually constitutes mercy and grace can be so hard to determine. My father has always made his wishes very clear, so the decisions make themselves here, yet the burden rests so heavy.

Father in heaven:

My father is Your man and any of Your man that I may be is because of the piece of You that he gave me. My, and his, sole desire is that Your will be most evident to those around us.

He is in Your merciful and mighty hands. Give me the strength to leave him there.

AMEN

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory