Saturday, July 21, 2007
- I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
- Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
- The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
- Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
- Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
- The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
- Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
- I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
- I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
- I said in my haste, All men are liars.
- What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
- I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
- I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
- Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
- O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
- I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people,
- In the courts of the LORD's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.