Friday, March 28, 2008

 

Friday Humor - a little off color

This guy was driving down the highway and was pulled over by the cops. The cop asked the man for his name and the guy replied, "Earl."

"You got a last name, Earl?"

"Nope. It's a long story, Officer."

"I got time."

Earl sighs and says, "Well, Officer, at first I was known as Earl Doo-Daa. I was going to school to become a doctor, and I did, so I was known as Earl Doo-Daa, MD.

I got bored just being a doctor so I went to dental school, graduated, and became Earl Doo-Daa, M.D., D.D.

After a little more time I fooled around with this girl and got VD. So I was known as Earl Doo-Daa, MD, DD, with VD.

When the medical board found out about my VD they took away my MD so I was known as Earl Doo-Daa, DD with VD. The dentistry board also found out about the VD and took away my DD making me Earl Doo-Dah with VD.

Finally, the VD took away my Doo-Dah so I'm now just Earl."

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory