Monday, April 14, 2008

 

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

My buddy Joe Carter is putting together a Symposium for Christian Bloggers:
If the medium affects the message, how will the Christian message be affected by the new media?
Business, personal, and blogging commitments do not permit me to address this question to the depth that it richly deserves, but let me encourage you to take a look at the symposium and the prizes and join in the fun. And having said that, let me throw out some bullet points on what I think and encourage Blogotional readers to perhaps take them up as theses for their entries in the symposium

Technorati Tags:, , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory