Friday, March 05, 2010
- Angular Momentum. It makes the world go ‘round.
- f(x)=x^2 + 3x walks into a restaurant and asks for a sandwich. “Sorry”, says the waiter, “we don’t cater for functions”.
- There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don’t.
- Why do programmers mix up Halloween and Christmas? Because Oct 31 == Dec 25.
- Mrs. Schrödinger to Mr. Schrödinger: What did you do to the cat? It looks half dead! (ed note: FOTFL!)
- Two atoms are walking down the street. One stops and says, “I just lost an electron!” -- “Are you sure?” asks the other. -- “Yes. I’m positive.”
- There is no place like 127.0.0.1.
- A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink. He asks the bartender how much. The bartender says, “for you, no charge.”
- Protons have mass? I didn’t even know they were Catholic.
- Dr. Heisenberg is stopped by a traffic cop who asks him, “Do you know how fast you were going?” -- Heisenberg replies: “No, but I know exactly where I am” -- The cop exclaims “You were going 95 miles per hour!”. -- Dr. Heisenberg gasps, looks around and says “Where am I?”
- Then there was the Mathematician who got a job at Social Services. He was an expert at integrating radical neighborhoods.
I apologize, sort of - Gilbert Gottfried once made a joke in is act that involved a Jewish reference, and while he was laughing himself silly (and the audience wasn't) he muttered, "Sure make a Jewish reference so obscure that even Moses won't get it." That may be what happened here, but I did amuse myself.