Friday, June 18, 2010

 

When Other Christians Make It Suck To Be A Christian

A couple of stories recently made me embarrassed to call myself "Christian."

I try very hard to err on the side of grace with people outside the church, or people still "feeling their way" into this whole thing, but I have a very hard time finding that graceful attitude when people operate overtly in God's name and become jerks.

I cannot help but reflect that if we really truly want to impact the world, we need to clean up our own house first.

Did you ever think that the thing that made Christ so impactful was His sinlessness?

Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory