Tuesday, February 01, 2011

 

The End Is Nigh

A Church For Starving Artists:
It's not at all that I don't care what's going on in the lives of Cheesehead or Zoecarnate or Sarcastic Lutheran. I actually care more than ever. But I don't have time to check in every day.

My own blog numbers are down too, and so I suspect that others are feeling the same.
I do not think blogging is over, bu I do think it is maturing. Personal interaction has moved to Facebook, Twitter, et.al. - leaving behind largely serious stuff. That's not all bad.

Do I miss the numbers? Sometimes - but I also know that those that read now read becasue they are actually interested in the topic at hand and not in "who's hot," or reading whatever is passing for the "blog of the week." That's a good thing.

Blogging is not passe, but it is serious.

Technorati Tags:
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory