Tuesday, June 28, 2011

 

Making A Difference

Godspace carries a reflection that concludes:
Since I found Jesus again and started following his path, I am more grateful for all that I have and less bitter about what I don’t have – this positive attitude has made a world of difference in all aspects of my life.
That is a somewhat unusual conclusion for a post entitled:

Following Jesus What Difference Does it Make

I was expecting something about "how to change the world," not just my life. But then, if you think about it, if everyone had an attitude of humble gratitude, the world would be a very different place.

Maybe it is time to count blessings.

Technorati Tags:
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory