Wednesday, September 07, 2011

 

Deep Friendship

Ron Edmundson on true friendship:

That's good stuff, and I cannot disagree with a single word, but I will say that ir strikes me as a bit trite.

I have been blessed with some true friends in my life and there is something deeper than can be summed up in such words. There is, frankly, a supernatural element to it - the Holy Spirit at work.

As the peace of Christ passes all understanding so does the bond He can forge between people.

Which causes me to wonder why it is that we are so reticent to discuss the supernatural nature of things? Edmondson invites us at the conclusion of his post to pay tribute to our good friends. I hope I do not need to, I hope they know who they are. But I would like to pay tribute the God who makes those friendships possible.

Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory