Saturday, November 26, 2011

 

Comic Art

SO BAD THEY'RE UNKNOWN

Ok - This post is almost pointless. I have finally encounter the comic book character about which I know NOTHING - Hidden Man. But then, The site that lists every character in the Marvel Universe had this to say about our friend here:
The Hidden Man is up there pretty highly on the Obscure-o-meter. It took me a few months to place him after seeing him in Maximum Security.
That made me laugh so hard I just had to put this post up. Makes me marvel at the historical team at Marvel. Can you imagine....

Oh yeah, and one other thing, whoever designed this guy's look? - EPIC FAIL!

Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory