Wednesday, May 09, 2012

 

Winning

Charles Stanley:
When Christ has first place in our lives, we will experience many blessings. These include a . . .

Does that sound like a formula for "success?" I mean really, where is the accomplishment, where the money, where the things we need to relax?

Here's what I know - I have known many "successful" people - I have known many people of ordinary means and accomplishment - I have known many people without. I have found people who it is nice to be around in each category - and it was those things that made it so.

Dear God, grant me the desire for those attributes and not the attributes the world tells me matter.

Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory