Friday, August 31, 2012

 

So, Sometimes Tradition Matters?!

Jon Acuff:
Every Christmas though, deep down inside, I secretly wish that my very contemporary church would go old school. All year long, I love how modern we are. Man, oh man, that speaks to my contemporary heart. That is my jam!

But, as I take my last bite of turkey on Thanksgiving Day, I turn into old school traditional church guy and start to long for an old fashioned Christmas church experience.
Hmmm...

Most of us that are regular church-goers decry the insincerity of the "Christmas and Easter" only types.

And it seems that at those same times of year we want traditional worship?

Interesting parallel! Just sayin'

Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory