Friday, February 15, 2013
- If the church had a recent church fight.
- If the church is declining in attendance.
- If the pastor’s sermon lasts between 11 and 20 minutes.
- If your church has almost no men.
- If the pastor is a woman.
- If the pastor is young.
- If the congregation is old.
- If a slight majority of the congregation is poor.
Of course, I have a hypothesis.The churches that buck these odds do so because there are forces at play greater than the statistics. The only such force I know of is the Holy Spirit. Which tell me that if we spent less time focused on statistics and more time trying to achieve Christian maturity....
Technorati Tags:pastors, maturity
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator