Saturday, May 25, 2013

 

Comic Art

SO BAD, THEY"RE BAD (special edition)

Let's see, virus infected, grossly mutated, multiple personalities, and just basically deranged. Yeah, that about sums up the villain alternately known as "Lifeform" and "Hunger." The bio (follow the links) is about as confusing as they come, and those names. You know, I once had a dog I named "Animal;" I took all sorts of heat for my lack of creativity. But I'm just a chemist for crying out loud. These guys are in the creativity business and "Lifeform/Hunger" is all they got?!

Let's chalk this one up to a "What in the world?" and leave it at that.
Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory