Thursday, May 09, 2013

 

Got To Agree

CT interviewed Jeff Foxworthy when his show "The Great American Bible Challenge" was starting. The pullquote from the interview, used as the headline:
Jeff Foxworthy: 'You Know I'm an Idiot'
AMEN! to that. I could not make it through a single episode. The show was idiotic, majoring in trivia rather than deep Bible themes or understanding. It was shallow beyond shallow - I don't think the souls of my feet got wet.

This was a chance to portray the people of God to the nation and we showed a bunch of imbeciles arguing over how many angels fit on the head of a pin.

Frankly, I consider this show one of the most shameful moments in public Christianity.

Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory