Wednesday, September 11, 2013
- Mediocrity isn’t created. It’s accepted.
- Your actions determine their reactions.
- Don’t assume they agree because they haven’t said anything.
- You’ll never get there just “thinking about it”.
- If you’re the leader, they are likely waiting on you to lead or release the right to lead.
- What the team values becomes apparent by your actions, not your words, no matter how well spoken they might be.
It's not about being in charge. It's not about getting to tell others what to do. It's not about having the spotlight or being the star. It;s about helping the people that really do the stuff, do the stuff.
So, do you think you are supposed to lead or not?