Thursday, October 31, 2013

 

A Call To All

Mark Daniels shares a Facebook post from a friend:
"Always be patient with others. You never know what's going on in their lives.



"Today the lady in front of me at the drug store couldn't figure out how to use the pay by credit feature on the pin pad. Then she forgot to buy something so she needed another transaction. I'm in no big hurry - but admittedly, I thought inside 'Let's go.'



"After the 2nd transaction, the lady said 'Thank you for being patient. My brother just passed. I have to write the obituary today. I don't know where my mind is.'



"I smiled and said 'Let this be the least of your worries.'



"Thanks God for the reminder to slow down and be grateful for the time I have. I'm on my way now to share lunch with my father, 215 miles away.

"Enjoy today friends. And slow down for others. You never know what's going on in their lives."
Amen and Amen


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory