Thursday, July 31, 2014

 

Just What I Always Wanted!

Christian Post:
A Brazilian pastor is attracting faithful worshippers to his church, Church of Christ Truth that Frees in Sao Roque, Brazil, with the bold claim that "divine liposuction" exists to make individuals lose weight and feel better while curing them of diseases caused by obesity.
This may be the most angering thing I have ever read. Talk about "moneychangers." But as someone that has lost more than 200 pounds, the hard way, I don't know whether I am more angry because of how deeply this misguides people with a weight problem or because of how grossly it maligns the glorious grace of our Lord.

I think God will have a special place in eternity for people that do things like this.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory