Tuesday, October 20, 2015

 

It's Not That Hard - Really!

Ron Edmondson writes, "7 Ways to Better Enjoy Reading the Bible", one of countless such things I have encountered in my life and I could not help but think, "It is not THAT hard." Just read it.

The Bible is no more difficult to read than any other book, just read it. You don't have to figure it all our, just read it. "How does this apply to me?" - you're just being selfish - read it.

The problem, I think, is that most people just do not read generally. Well, it's a good habit and the Bible is a fine place to start. Some things simply should be done - this is one of them. Don't sweat the details - just read it.

The more ideas we come up with to "help" people read the Bible, the more excuses we give them not to - just do it.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory