Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 

Outrage! Outrage!

I am disappointed in the seeming lack of comment in the Godblogosphere to the story about Iraqi "insurgents" using a boy with Down Syndrome as a bomber. I made a post on it around 10PM last night. The fast rising new blog "Iraq the Model" has a near first-hand account of the situation. Good news stories are popping up since the one I ran into. This, this, and this are examples.

When I do a Technorati search on "Iraqi Down Syndrome," I get a lot of hits, but most of them are related to Rush Limbaugh's mention of the story this morning. Most importantly, I do not see a lot of posts from anyone of the Evangelical Blogroll.

Please, tell me I am wrong. Send me links all day and night.

If we, as Christians, cannot condemn actions like this I think we have completely lost our ethical bearings. I know Hewitt called for a bunch of comments on Jordan's idiocy, and rightfully so, but good Lord...In the end Jordan just spoke.

This is murder most vile, heinous, and ugly. This is somehow more than murder, this is some sort of sick combination of murder and child abuse. Last night I cried...today it just makes me sick.

What God does with these terrorists in heaven, only He can know, but we really need to rid the world of people like this.

Update: Read this from Duckwriter and cry. Duckwriter! Get yourself on some of the Christian Blogrolls.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory