Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Whacky Religious News

I love God! But some of us who follow Him are a little out there. Here's some examples.

Turns out you do not need a priest for an exorcism, just a town planning council
....the accursed residents of Satan Wood Drive in Columbia, near Baltimore, had finally decided to change their street name after nearly 30 years.

On April 14, salvation arrived in the form of a Howard County Department of Planning and Zoning decision that the street would henceforth be called "Satinwood Drive," which was meant to have been the name all along.
Sure does make that old movie look silly.

Turns out the evil number '666' may not be quite as evil as we thought. Boy, that bit of news is going to cause hysterics in and around Grand Rapids, Michigan.

After yesterday's trip to The Edge Of Blasphemy, we just have to take a look at this story.
A football club boss has commissioned a version of Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper with himself as Christ.

Gigi Becali, owner of Steaua Bucharest, will be surrounded by his manager and 11 favourite players as the 12 Apostles.
If it was me, I'd use the poker playing dogs, but to each his own I guess. But here's the quote that I found most amazing
"I just hope his gesture will not be taken as blasphemy."
Well, I would certainly like to avoid that appearance as well, that's why I try to stay away from depicting myself in His place.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory