Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

Today's Trip Pic

Of the few posts that I was able to do during vacation, the one that I most enjoyed was this one. It was part of the "Ralphie" series, but contained a movie reference about the last James Bond flick "Die Another Day." The lack of reaction to the post made me think that the most people missed the "real" joke -- making it not a joke at all. As Gilbert Gottfried said in his stand-up act year's ago, "Wonderful, I made a joke with a Jewish reference so obscure even Moses himself could not get it."

That does not change the fact that I had a very important mission while I was in London. Perhaps comparing these pictures will better illustrate just what I mean. You just never know what your humble blogger may really be up to, now do you?


We all have our secrets...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory