Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Gee Ma, Do I Have To Link?

No Son, You Like To Like!

Daddy, What's a 'record'? Some kid's gonna ask, and some parent is going to feel 90-years-old at that very moment.

No help for Arnold here. I am sure she is "endorsing" this too.

Dadmanly gets it right on the recent controversial court decision.

My wife claims this headline is oxymoronic - One simply cannot be 'trapped' in such a situation.

Deconstructionist nonesense hits the Bible. Liberal theology takes another step off the cliff.

This cannot possibly be controversial - and yet, strangely, a reporter has ginned some up. In protest, opponents to the law have been stuffing their pillows with...

We all need this reminder.

Just off the top of my head - I'd say obese people are to blame for 'the obesiety epidemic.' But then, I wouldn't know anything about it, would I?

Cool pic! I wanna play.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory