Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

The World's Fastest Links

Tears, sobbing, lament. We have failed fellow Christians, we have failed.

This can't be - such disasters must be man made. Otherwise, no political action no wealth transfer, then what'll the non-working classes do? This story would make no sense, but then it doesn't already - it involves such leaps of presumption that I'm not sure Superman could cross the gap.

Correct? I'm thinking not.

This is admitedly grossly distasteful, but criminal? Are we going to start putting snake owners in jail for feeding them rats? At least it follows the animals instincts - unlike this.

Maybe it's some festive holiday thing, like when they dye the Chicago River Green for St. Patty's. Pessimism, always pessimism.

My kind of kid. And I thought when I made gunpowder at six years of age, I was precosious.

See where anti-smoking efforts will get you? Secondhand political correctness is nasty stuff I tell you.

Artists!

Because it's cool for nerds to get quoted in the press and an article was born. Naw, it's not slow-news week of Thanksgiving.

Finally, a reason to be lazy. Not that I ever needed one.

TOLD YOU! I really did.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory