Saturday, April 28, 2007

 

Comic Art

We continue are alternate week look at speedsters this week with a short trip into the future where we encounter another branch of the West/Allen family tree - Iris West II.

I have written before of my fascination with the Kid Flash image. Placing the female form in that costume is an interesting twist. I can take or leave the jacket, but I understand female modesty and the need for same. I do; however wish they had let the hair go longer. The open top cowl is one of the great appeals of this look and to see it with long, flowing female locks just strikes me as very attractive.

Nonetheless, her story is short, but the images are spectacular, so let's just enjoy the view this week.



Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory